1. CONTENT RULES
• Users cannot attach a photo that is nude or pornographic
• Users should not show or demonstrate any pornographic action or a video that portray nudity.
2. TARIFF PLAN: We offer free membership depending on the tariff plan of the paid services.
3. REFUND POLICY: We refund 100% credits and money back for the non-delivered services. The refund policy covers a date request and gift delivery mishaps.
4. MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS: Users must be people of 21 years and above. When users join the site, they must first confirm that they are 21 years and over. If users provide the wrong information, we will delete their accounts
5. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY: Users password, credit card information, and last name should remain confidential.
6. TARIFF CHANGES: We offer paid services in US Dollars. We reserve the right to change fees and services at any time, however, users current tariff plan will not be affected until their next purchase.
7. The users and subscribers are not allowed to share their contact information in their profile pictures, letters, chats and video chats. They are only authorized to provide their contact information at the service Request Contact info.
8. Users of the website should not use any spider, robot, and automatic device to copy or manually monitor the content contained on the website without our prior written permission. Users should agree that they will not use software, device, or routine bypass to attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Brides Catcher.com website system. In case users violate these BridesCatcher.com rules and regulation, the website management reserves the right to deactivate their account profile. Website users should, however, note that depending on the reason for deactivation they might get a message about the violation warning.
9. Users should understand that there might be occasional access delays and interruptions on our sites services.
10. PRECAUTION: dating service users should never send money to a person that they only have an online relationship. Remember that if the users have never had an offline face-to-face relationship with the individual asking for the money then it might be a swindle or a scam. Brides Catcher.com users should also beware of people that make declarations of love in the early stages of the online relationship. Besides that, they also need to be wary of the individuals that solicit gifts. At BridesCatcher.com, we assume no liability and responsibility for actions that partners take online or offline whatsoever. All users of the Brides Catcher.com website do so at their own risk.