Traveling to Ukraine and Dating in Odessa
If you want to travel to Ukraine in hopes of finding a Ukrainian bride, then you'll probably want to know a bit more about the area and what to expect. Every culture is different, so in order to secure your success in finding Ukraininan brides, it's essential that you understand the Ukrainian culture.
Find Bride in Odessa
Odessa is the fourth-largest city in Ukraine, so it's one of the most popular places people go to when they want to find bride possibilities in the country. Odessa is also a huge tourist destination, so when people think of travel to Ukraine, they naturally think of visiting Odessa at some point or another.
Wooing Ukrainian Brides
In order to be successful at landing any bride, it's important to properly date and woo her. Fortunately, when you're trying to date Slavic girls in Odessa, there's plenty of places for you to take your potential future bride-to-be.
For instance, Odessa is a historical place, so there's plenty of beautiful monuments and museums you can take a Slavic girl to while on a date. The Odessa Museum of Western and Eastern Art has one of the largest European art collections from the 16th - 20th centuries, which is sure to impress any Slavic girl since they're highly intelligent.
Likewise, you might consider taking your Ukrainian girl on a date to the Odessa Philharmonic Society theater to see a rendition of a Romeo & Juliet, Jekyll & Hyde and other plays and musicals.
Gardens and Parks
Odessa is also filled with plenty of historical parks and botanical gardens. Just as Ukrainian women are beautiful, so do they appreciate beauty, especially the beauty that's found in nature. The City Garden that was laid out in 1803 is one of the oldest and most prominent gardens in Odessa. Located right in the heart of the city, it's conveniently located and feature lush foliage and native blooms sure to charm any bride-to-be.
In many ways, Ukrainian dating etiquette doesn't vary too much from that of other cultures. However, the following are the main tips to remember when wooing a Slavic girl:
- Always be chivalrous. Ukrainian women expect men to treat them like ladies by opening doors for them, holding out their seats for them, helping them put on their coats and so on. Court a Ukrainian woman in a traditional fashion, and always give up your seat for elders too since this is showing that you value tradition and respect.
- You pay. Ukrainian women generally don't go "Dutch." They expect their men to pay for them, especially if it was the man who invited her on a date. Never ask a Slavic girl to pay, for that is disrespectful.
- Don't greet your date with a handshake. In the Ukraine, it's considered improper to shake a date's hand. Instead, greet her with a warm hug or kiss to each cheek.
- Alcohol and dancing are traditional. Ukrainian people tend to drink and dance a lot at parties, and you'll be expected to partake as well. When there's family gatherings with the families of potential Ukraininan brides, expect there to be plenty of dancing and alcohol.
- Bring gifts. Ukrainian women appreciate being courted and presented with gifts such as flowers or champagne when you go on a date with them. Likewise, if you're invited to her family's house, it's customary to bring a gift, even if it's just a bottle of wine or a cake from a bakery.
By keeping the above tips in mind and taking your date to one of the aforementioned places, you could increase your chances of successfully gaining a Ukrainian bride the next time you travel to the Ukraine.